Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy May!!

Well, to start off the month......

Burger King forgets Bonnie's crossandwich (we did find out in time to turn around and get it) but also forgot the Cini-Mini icing (which we didn't discover until 8 to 10 miles down I-295.....

Some Sundays, the ride home seems endless; today was one of them. I finally got to rest about 3:30, and, of course, never fell asleep.

After dropping Rachel off at Awana, I'm driving to the office, and realize....

....I was wrong earlier. I just knew my "bag" was in the van. It wasn't.

No big deal, except my wallet, my cell phone, my life is contained inside it. So, I'm driving illegally, much to my surprise.

Equipment trouble led me to use two studios to dub in commercials while at work after taking Rachel to Awana.

I got done just in time to drive home to pick up the family, drive the Cougar up a mile to Bill's to get it inspected (should have been done April 30...oops!!), then rush to Staples Mill by 8pm to get Rachel.

Oh, but a TRAIN interrupted the trip home by several minutes.......

But, we did get great Gino's food for dinner. So that's a good thing.

I've updated my class reunion blog, and now prepare for yet another week of who knows what. It will be glorious if I can just at least stumble through all five days without stumbling to bed (except to go night-night, of course....)

OH!!

Lucky Winning Numbers Update: (I forgot to put March's on the blog, so....)

MARCH: 9, 10, 24

APRIL 2, 14, 14, 19, 29

Nope, not a misprint. 14 was drawn twice. Lucky number.....

Oh, and again, what do they mean? That's your mission to figure out.....

:)

No comments: