Saturday, February 12, 2005

Time To File Chapter Eleven....

I've joined I-Tunes!

The software came w/the new computer, and, now with 5.1 speakers, this is, well, a pretty incredible stereophonic experience. The week the family goes to the beach on spring break and I'm here alone just working, I'll need to be careful not to blow away the neighbors late at night listening to my jukebox with these woofers and tweeters.....:)

So, signing up w/my Paypal account, I got my first 5 songs free, and here's the eclectic mix I chose:

--Love of Another Kind/Amy Grant (Unguarded, 1985)
--Weekend In New England/Barry Manilow (1977)
--Harry Truman/Chicago (Chicago VIII, 1974)
--What's New?/Linda Ronstadt & Nelson Riddle Orchestra (1986)
--Gone Hollywood/Supertramp (Breakfast in America, 1979)

Yep, I know, pretty weird mix. Wait til I blow my first hundred on another 100 tunes. Trust me; it'll take awhile, 'cuz the more I spend, the more I have to work.

And I work too much now to begin with......

So, I'll keep you abreast of the latest downloads (that'll keep most of the US, Europe and Asia on the edge of their seats....) as it continues to reveal my most strange taste in music. But, hey, it's mine. So there! :)

No comments: