Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Interview Game

Thanks to Rick S (for not just this game, but for having a link to my blog on his!), we now play the Interview Game.

It's not hard---here's the rules, just go to "comment" if you want five questions of your own to answer!

The Official rules of the Interview-Game

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.

So, having said that, here are Rick S's five questions for me....

Interviewing Rob/blue67ccm:

1) What are you looking forward to the most with the upcoming Star Wars movie: Anakin finally succumbing to the dark side of the Force? or finding out that Jar Jar Binks is really Luke's father? (oops - hope I didn't give anything away)

Stink, didn't know about Jar Jar! (I'm one of his 26 fans around the world), so that'll be the surprise twist I'll make sure my then 13 year old doesn't know about when we go see it! I'll probably want to rip into the screen and choke Anakin at some point.

2) What is your favorite color, and have you ever owned an automobile that color?

Favorite color is definitely red (Christ's blood, NC State Wolfpack, etc.), and no, I've never owned a red car, which lessens my chances of being pulled over for speeding....hee hee....

3) What is your favorite room of the house? Are you there right now? Why not?

The bedroom is my favorite, especially at night, when dark, with both fans on for nice noise. There, I try to sleep (AOL Keyword: try!). Oh, and my sports card collection is there, too. Nope, not there now; the computer is in the great room.

4) What is your favorite movie of all time, and with which character in the movie do you identify most?

Wow...good question. I've not really had "one" ultimate favorite, but, for the sake of answering, I'll take The Posiedon Adventure, and I'd most identify with Red Buttons' character, whom you'd never expect to make it through the ordeal alive, but he did. Nothing like being the unexpected survivor. :)


5) Why do you blog?

I've always enjoyed meeting and communicating with people online (did lots of chatting back in the late 90s), and, since I don't know squat about HTML, this is an incredible way to write an ongoing "family and friend" letter so anyone you know can stop by and see what's up, rather than having to wait for me to write a letter and mail it, or, God forbid, actually learn HTML. They'll find ice on Mars before that happens....oh, wait a minute....stink....they just did! I've got work to do!!!

So, there it is. Want five questions? Just put "interview me" in a comment reply.

2 comments:

yoni cohen :: http://yocohoops.com said...

Rob:

Radio, eh? Very cool.

Noticed you are a big sports fan. Hoping you could kindly add a blogroll link to my "College Basketball Blog," http://www.yocohoops.com. I'd greatly appreciate a permanent link on your site.

And would gladly return the favor, adding a link from my site to yours.

Thanks!

Yoni Cohen, yocohoops@gmail.com
College Basketball Blog, http://www.yocohoops.com

Wendy said...

Follow-up questions:

If someone were going to make a movie of your life, who would you want to play you and why?

With such a lifelong love of radio, how did you find yourself becoming a pastor?

The "Passion of the Christ" study at your church...is it one you've created yourself or is it a pre-purchased study (if so, where can I find it)?