Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Stink, I Didn't Think of This Possibility....

So, I'm in my usual "24" review conversation with salesman Dave today, and he makes a point that really makes sense and I completely missed it.

If Audrey was the one who suggested Curtis take Marianne to that place where the computer was (and where the ambush occurred, no surprise there), is it possible that Audrey knew, yes, knew about the ambush, and that she has put Paul's name in as the head of this "company" when it's actually her, and she told the terrorists exactly where her and her father would be at 8am (her brother's house, explaining why he's so defensive saying he did nothing wrong) so the kidnapping, which had to occur for the internet "takeover" to take place, went off well, and......

Audrey? Terrorist? Could it be? And I was beginning to think she was pretty, but not as pretty, as Michelle......:)

No comments: