Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's true--regular wrestling fans do have a voice!

I've visited pwtorch.com regularly since discovering it several years ago. It's the BEST site on the web for not only wrestling news, but excellent commentary as well as some funny comedy and parodies.

After getting home from the Armageddon PPV Sunday night, I sat down immediately at the computer and emailed them my synopsis of the evening. Being a longtime fan, but a first-timer at an actual event, I was excited to share my thoughts.

They sure weren't obligated to, but they published it today! I am honored they decided to do that. Make sure you do two things:

1) click on the above link and assuage my ego (ha!)

2) save pwtorch.com to your favorites if you're a wrestling fan. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: