Wednesday, January 18, 2006

9a to 11a and other quick notes...

First---"24" Monday night. Two more excellent hours. My beef, though, is...

--they went back into "Jack fight for the world" mode way too quickly, considering he had been "dead". The feelings about his possible role in Palmer's death (i.e.--assassinating him) have been strange, too.

Having said that, the action portions, and character development and introduction are being done well. Bill Buchanan, I feel like I know him a little now, whereas last year, other than finding out he'd been with my dreamboat, Michelle (and he did NOT ask permission), he was just there, taking calls, making orders. Now we'll see how he handles loss of power and we'll see where his real loyalities are concerning Jack.

Chloe, though, is THE STAR so far this year. She is the most underrated character on network television...period.

---someone, as my wife yelled out Monday night, has GOT to realize there's a mole! How else did the guy in the airport that looked like Ben Gazzara suddenly discover Jack is in the house??

---I'm glad to see previews showing we'll be getting back into the character of Jack in "prove I'm innocent/this is a set-up" mode. Introduces another side of Jack that has to be.

OTHER NEWS:

I'm tired. Duh.

And, that's about all for now. Except-------------

I like the new Wendy's spot where, upon receiving a burger he didn't order, the staffers of the "generic burger joint" begin to sing "Love the One You're With."

Good work, Dave! We miss you. :)

No comments: