Friday, July 22, 2005

Headache.....yuck!

It's been hangin' most of the day.

At first it didn't feel like sinus; it felt like the "overtired" pains you get in your head and elsewhere.

Now that my head is clamming shut in the warmer environment (it was cooler in the office than here at home), I'm realizing the culprit.

I'd like to thank Sudafed for joining us in tonight's pillfest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Advertising Cliche From Hell.........
"It's (fill in the blank) season again!"
Thank you for the insult. I KNOW it's vacation season. In October, I'll know "the holidays are fast approaching" (and with my penchant for procrastination, don't want to be reminded), and in December I'm well aware the "shopping days are winding down".

This is exactly why I attempted to have "Joy To The World" sung at our church's Easter Sunday service one year. Those who don't "get it" won out. (You pick and choose your battles.) :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today reminded me why I scheduled to take this week as my vacation week....

Friday was a much slower than usual Friday. We finished early, and one of my guys had the day off.

This lull is about to end, though. August, in radio, is plain nuts. Back to School, Labor Day, lots of "clearance" car sales (when do they start offering the "Ex-Employee Discount"?) and, of course, the ever-popular commercials in upcoming college football coverage.

Nothing like living life in increments of 15, 30, and 60 seconds.

Oops. Sudafed's taking effect. Good night!

No comments: