Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Quick, yet potent update....

Well, the "weird" feelings continue....like I want to just drop everything and cry. I think the worst, the outlook is negative, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I'm sure being very tired is one problem here...at least the OCD symptoms have subsided (they were horrible over the weekend), so I'm gonna hit the hay earlier tonight.

Things I STILL want to cover here:

--My PTO adventures (working on forming it now....)
--Fantasy Football Update
--A picture of my Cougar
--A picture of Robbie in braces
--a "This day in Witham history" segment...(wow, that should drive THOUSANDS to the blog.....)

Right now, though.......

An OVERDUE shout out to my production playa, Rodney Woody, aka Jammin' John, aka Dave Shannon, aka Big Poppa.....anyway...

Make sure you buzz Rodney for your next need for a DJ at a wedding, reunion, or other event. I don't have a link yet (I need to get his website address), but for more information on the man known as "Rodney", just click here.


PS----I hear there will be four podiums at the first debate: one for George W. Bush, and three for John Kerry; one for his first position, one for his updated position to sound better, then a third so he can clarify the original position with the updated position, just so that John Edwards can keep up. :)


No comments: