Wednesday, November 07, 2007

But I'm Not In Bed Yet!

A different take on the classic line from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".

"Bring out yer dead!"

"But I'm not dead yet!"

I am happy to announce that both yesterday and today I was stirring by 11a, and up and running not much later than that. :)

Right now it's appointment city, as we go to the doctor, the dentist, etc. to catch up on checkups and cleanings now that we have some copious spare time. :)

Tuesday was walk Harry, take out the trash, take Rachel to dentist, pick up Mom and Robbie, go to Rachel's parent-teacher conference, stop by school book fair, and, finally, take Dad to the new Target to give him the grand tour.

Today? Get up, take Robbie to school, come home, lie down (never went to sleep), get up, go to dentist for my checkup, go to Dollar Tree for my Crystal Geyser Water (they didn't have any), then back home for awhile.

Coming up? Rachel gets home, Harry is happy, Harry is walked, Mom gets home, Robbie gets home and I have no clue as to what else.

I'm new to this "being at home on a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday" deal, you know. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

In closing, I will say, now that it's standard time again, I'm thinking a midday nap is useless....when it's dark before 6pm. :)

No comments: