Thursday, August 10, 2006

What? He took ANOTHER day off??

Whoa! He might actually take all of his vacation days this year. :)

We went to Busch Gardens--Williamsburg, VA today and had a wonderful time; Robbie on the Apollo's Chariot, Rachel on Tradewind and the Swings, and all of us on the Log Flume and the Roman Rapids, 'cuz you gotta get wet on a summer afternoon!

My Chuck Taylors are still wet as I sit here. :)

Lots of weird, stupid things going on, listening to "newscasts". Some are, others not. Like tonight, the King of CNN (sorry, Larry), Anderson Cooper, asked these questions as a teaser for the next segment.....

"Senator Joe Lieberman filed as an Independent for the Connecticut Senate Race today. What does this mean for Joe Lieberman? What does it mean for the Democratic Party?"

Answers:

1) It means Joe Lieberman is running for his Senate seat as an independent.
2) It means the Democrats are not happy. They have to figure out how to deal with him and whoever the Republicans throw in there. The reporter for ABC's Nightline last night said it best, that they'll do anything possible to get him out of the race.

But....ah.....CNN.....give me the facts and about three minutes, and I could, I hope, figure this out, and, you wouldn't be back from commercial yet. :)

Tongue in cheek here....but only some. I just get tired of the news networks treating me like I know nothing. Please......

Lots more to go over, but not now. I GOTTA GO TO BED; but I first must dry my feet.

:)

No comments: