Friday, August 25, 2006

Thanks Cable, for getting me through the summer....

Hot nights, sometimes home before 9pm, sometimes not. Too muggy outside any time of day. What to do??

How about summer series on cable?

Not sure why my television series viewing has increased in the past year or so. Age? No motivation to stimulate my mind? Well, here's the Witham (Rob) summer report on TV Summer Series. (Bonnie would disagree on some of these, that's why the Rob is beside Witham).

MUST SEE UNLESS IN BED COMATOSE: The Closer, TNT

TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT: Monk, USA (I watch sometimes, other times not. It can be very funny, and I should make myself actually watch it more to realize there are people dealing with OCD facing more challenges than I do. I'm not joking here.

NEVER SAW, NEVER CARED: Saved, TNT

OVERHEARD ONE NIGHT, SAW AN OLD TV GIRLFRIEND: Eureka, Sci-Fi Channel

WHEN YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THE ROOM, TURN ON: Psych, USA

I WATCHED SEVERAL EPISODES AND STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON: The 4400, USA

WHY DID IT TAKE ME SEVERAL YEARS TO REALIZE THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD SHOW?: The Dead Zone, USA

Otherwise, the only shows getting my rapt attention this summer were Match Game '75 and Letterman, as they are on as my prepare to kinda sleep (and some nights they're on when I get home....)

No comments: