Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'll have no excuse this weekend.....

....the family is going on vacation, while me and the security system live here at Witham Nation Headquarters this weekend.

So far, I've scheduled watching "The Notebook", spending Sunday at work (whoopee!), and making sure I'm home Monday night in time to see "24".

Otherwise, it could be blog, blog, blog.

Surf, surf, surf.

But you know me.

Sleep, sleep, sleep??

I wonder if I can link an email to this weak novel. I did predict the President being the "evil" one over the Veep two weeks ago. Honest!!

I'll prove it!! OH, I mean on "24", not in real life.

Oh, and finally----want the most innovative, cutting-edge stuffed animal for your kids??? The Richmond Riverdogs hockey team is here to help!! Here's how!!

No comments: