Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good evening, welcome to PistolWhip Airlines!!

Hi, I'm your Captain, Jack Bauer.

Please stay in your seats and keep seatbelts fastened until I FIND THE TAPE!!!!

I have to admit; I think 1am to 2am was the lamest hour of the year...I mean, day.

1) The whole world knew Audrey Raines would NOT pull a trigger. Not even on Trigger!

2) Ya really think Jack should have, realistically, been able to get to the plane like he did? (Points to Kim at work for this view!)

3) Logan "takes care of" his wife by having her "promise not to talk"?? That's not taking care of anything!

NOW----some good and other comments....

1) Chloe still shines. Calling Buchanan's laptop "pathetic" was a very deft move.

2) Kim noted this, too----my TV screen is really dark on the scenes outdoors in the middle of the night. I didn't know Curtis was the one who grabbed Audrey until he identified himself.

3) Pierce isn't dead.

4) Everyone I talked to today says Heller isn't dead. I personally don't see where he got the time to jump out, but, if he surfaces, it wouldn't be a surprise.

5) Good to see Mike coming back on the scene.

6) Pierce isn't dead.

7) Getting Henderson to CT...Homeland....ah, bad guy Motel 6, really will do more harm than good. He'll find a way to implicate Audrey in the whole thing, all the while she's trying to find half her blood.

8) Pierce will resurface at the most opportune time for the good guys, and at the worst time possible for wimpy, wimpy Logan.

FINALLY-----

.....PistolWhip Airlines Flight 14 is headed for..........

.....China?

No comments: