Sunday, February 19, 2006

Olympics, Daytona, work, and sleep......

...there.

My Sunday in five words. Oh, I bought gas, too. And showered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we last met.....

...U.S. Hockey is suffering. Ladies get stopped by Sweden, while the men can't find the goal against same nation today.

...U.S. Curling Men make it to the medal round!!!!

...I'm very disappointed that the ladies didn't, because I was REALLY enjoying checking out the matches during the first few hours of a day at the office. Curling babes! From cold country!!! I'll take a curler in an ice rink over a plastic surgery patient lying on the beach anyday!

We FINALLY have a CCM station again!!! The 90.5 frequency in Fredericksburg is now back on track with CCM thanks to a new simulcast with WPER, Culpeper.

First thoughts on CCM circa 2006:

---alot of the music sounds the same....
---kinda gruffy sounding male lead....
---lotsa acoustic and don't forget the drums....

....and I never played most of the artists I hear on the air. Boy, has life really passed me by??? I, to my defense, know that I'd know more had he had a CCM station all this time. I look forward to listening more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to Wednesday like I'm looking forward to a root canal.....

...that's because I'm having my first root canal......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know when the Muslim season of "Cartoon Killing" ends?

Now, let's see how one justifies killing 16, including three children and a Catholic priest, through this cartoon crap.....

I understand the biggest row made by area Christians today was when Shoney's prematurely ran out of tomatoes on their salad bar.....

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!!! Celebrate your favorite! Here's mine!

No comments: