Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Man.....I've disagreed with mechanics, but.....

....I wouldn't shoot one point blank after doing me a big favor to further the war on the war on terror.....

Welcome to 1p to 2p on "24", here's some brief notes:

---I was concerned in retrospect with Mike's look on his face last night. I can't believe he'd turn heel (little wrestling reference there), so we'll follow that one.

---When (if) he goes back into hiding, Jack should just open a little air business with helicopters, and, since he has a radio voice, he could contract himself out to do live traffic reports on the local rock station.

---Nice to see our guest star this week is an alumnus of "The Pretender". His role turned out to be much less than I thought, but it did carry us into the next hour.

---Did it occur to anyone else that the 15 year-old girl was very handy with a gun? And where'd she get it, anyway??

---President Logan. He needed two or three more right smacks from the Missus. Something isn't right there, either....keep your eye on President Logan.

---Why? Let's see, last week he wants Jack to disappear....this week, he begs Jack to stay and help save his legacy as President...I...I mean stop the gas. (My wife has asked me to stop the gas for years, but that's another story...)

---Oh, speaking of the wife; she thinks Walt was killed and planted to make it looked like he hung himself. Hmmmm....

---But the best analysis comes from a former parishoner, always a friend from church who is in his first season of "24".....

.....what if the needed "chip" were implanted in the 15 year-old girl?

No comments: