Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Quick Update with eyes on the Carolina Coast...

My brother, sister-in-law, niece, and Dad live in New Bern, NC.

Currently winds there are North at 36, gusting to 46, and it's been raining like mad for, well, long enough.

So, obviously I'm concerned and watching lots of the Weather Channel and the National Weather Service radar.

Other thoughts:

--I'm swamped at work, explaining my lack of blogging.....

--My shoulder is hurting!! I hope not, but I'll probably have to go get another x-ray to see how much I re-injured it when I picked up Rachel at Busch Gardens.

--My teeth are falling apart! First, I'm chewing gum last night and a piece of filling comes out. Moments ago, some chicken brought out significantly more filling material. I'm going to call the dentist tonight before I head to bed.

--Gee, is there anything else gonna break down on my body? Good Lord, I hope one thing stays going (my wife hopes so, too....) hee...hee....----HEY! Nobody said a pastor couldn't have a sexual drive! :)

Much more to blog---I'm hoping to get to it within a couple of days. Tomorrow is a trip to the sleep doctor, an emergency visit to the dentist (or so it seems), and my son's back to school night.

Friday night? A football game to broadcast, of course!!!!!

:)

No comments: