Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WOW! Where have I been???

Yes, I am alive.
Yes, I am not in self-imposed solitary confinement awaiting the kiss of death on Saturday.
Yes, I'm working too much (and that's it for that conversation)

SO---looks like the rest of my reviewing, thinking, previewing, and blood pressure checks, will be done mostly in the once in a lifetime event known as:

BLOG A 40TH BIRTHDAY!!

That's right, join us Saturday for continual coverage of just another day in the history of the world.

Along with the tributes, the flashbacks, the what ifs, and the singing of the Girl from Ipanema......

---I'll discuss Robbie and I going to WWE Raw Monday night
---I'll introduce the NEWEST member of the Witham Nation (hint: another four-legger)
---I'll begin psyching myself up to lust after...I mean...root for Danica Patrick June 30th.

So, come on and join us during the day, or cure your insomnia Sunday afternoon and take it all in at once!

HEY LOOK---it will have MUCH BETTER TASTE than the Vince McMahon "death" angle on wrestling right now.

No comments: