Friday, January 12, 2007

Well, Chloe fans, it didn't take THAT long for eight months to pass.....

THE weekend is finally here.

Think about it......

---excellent playoff football weekend
---maybe for you a three-day weekend (yes for my wife and kids, me? Not so much)
---and the most anticipated event of 2007 arrives.

"24" IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

You think nearly eight months has been hard on us fans to wait, think about JACK!! He lived thru 18 months in China! Somehow I don't think we'll see pictures of him, sunglasses and sunhat on, camera around his neck, touring the Great Wall.

I hear TREMENDOUS things about what we'll see as the day unfolds. Rush Limbaugh has seen the first eight hours and says the first four will leave you shaking your head, especially hour four.

AND, I'm happy to announce that the site of last May's "24" Season 5 Finale welcomes us again to the "Season 6 Premiere" of the BEST SERIES ON TELEVISION!!!

Did I mention that "24" was the best series on TV? For my money, it's the best episodic television series EVER.

Remember, before "24", networks never dreamed of "fall finales" and "16 new episodes in a row, no repeats", as ABC is now touting with "Lost" (which they've screwed up royally, and I mean from a scheduling and promotion standpoint, I don't watch the show.)

Have a series with 24 new episodes in a row, with the season only lasting four months???

It worked.

If Kiefer fulfills all three years of his new contract, we'll end up with Season Six, then seven and eight, PLUS, don't forget there's a movie in the works.

Face it, it's the decade of JACK! Well, for most of you "24" aficionados......

For me, it's the decade of CHLOE!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

SO.......we'll blog about the first two hours airing Sunday night before Monday night's show, then we will resume an "All Things Witham" tradition:

LIVE BLOGGING "24"!!!

Blog ya Monday, at 8p eastern.

1 comment:

kenju said...

Would you believe I have never seen 24?