Wednesday, January 31, 2007

19 years.....

....and Bonnie has picked up the contract option for a 20th.

I cannot believe we've been married 19 years as of shortly after noon today (hey, none of your business when we consummated it!).

Three apartments, eleven vehicles, one mortgage, one son, one daughter, many hours volunteering at school, about 150 hours a year spent traveling to and from church from 1997 to 2005, countless hamburgers, too many shared newspaper routes to even want to remember, an airplane trip to Kansas City, very few nights apart, many extra hours spent at the radio station (and she'd even spend a few with me, bless her heart), painting the house, vinyl siding the house, gravel driveway, paved driveway, Monday morning trash pickups, school field trips, and, I think, some 400 movies on VHS and DVD.

This is just to name a few numerical details.

From Barney to Blues Clues, a compact car to a minivan, diapers to high school choral outfit....we have seen much. And there's more to come. :)

2 comments:

kenju said...

Happy Anniversary! and definitely more to come.

Anonymous said...

I'd a baked you a cake....If I'd remembered!!!!

Newlyweds are still that way....so far! But my poor house will never be the same. I thought your kid was suppose to LEAVE!!!!! Oh NO....I end up aquiring a Marine as my own personal....MEATHEAD!!!!!

All in the Family Part 2

HEY GET OUTA OF MY $#@#$# CHAIR