Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's Mary Lynn! Not Chloe this time.....Mary Lynn....



I catch the start of Letterman Friday night to discover Chloe was going to be on!!

So, I waited, and she was the final segment, and certainly worth the wait. It was the first time I really got to see 100 percent Mary Lynn. Almost any other time you see her in the media, it's always wrapped up in conversation about her "24" alter-ego. Dave actually brought up things like, holidays, and her New Years Resolution. If you want to know why Dave was willing to help her fulfill the resolution immediately, click here.

I like Mary Lynn even more than I like Chloe. :) You go, girl!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still say that when "24" finally sails off into TV history, it will include Jack and Chloe finally getting together. Imagine their children! A combination of scowl, patriotism, and the ability to break someone's fingers when necessary. Feel sorry for their schoolteachers!

Why do I insist on this? Simple, since Jack's wife died in season one, there's been no other woman he's been able to fully, fully trust. When he is in his biggest crises, he calls on who?

Chloe. Every time. Her answer to him pretty much always comes two-pronged:

1) "I don't know if I can do that, Jack!"---said in an insistent whisper, always reminding him of CTU Protocols, lack of computer availability, et al.

2) "Okay, Jack; I'll see what I can do!"---with a scowl, but a scowl filled with passion.

We are 166 hours away from season six. Whoo hoo!!!!!!

No comments: