Monday, January 22, 2007

"24", Day 6....10am to 11am

This won't be five-star live blogging tonight; I'm off my game, but I don't want to miss "24".

"Why do people I know keep dying?"---Chloe O'Brian

"Not after this!"---Jack Bauer

Wife notes that our friends Greta and Heidi are happy again this hour since Jack hasn't changed out of that shirt. You know, it shows off "chiseling". Wifey likes it, too, she's just kind enough not to rub it in.

"These people want to live in the Stone Age, I say let them."----Feisty Admiral

"Would you like some mineral water, Mr. Assad?"---Morris O'Brian

"How will you be putting a wire on him?"---Sandra Palmer, who is universally despised by all "24" viewers I've spoken to. Why does she want to know? Does she do wiring of suspects part-time?? She came from the same gene pool as David Palmer????

Hmmmm......finally, some background on Jack. Let's see lots more, I want to learn Jack.

SHOCKER!!!----Greg Bauer??? The baldy guy???? What???? How does Jack not know this last season? I need to look back into their interaction then.

"Whatever's going to happen next, I'm sure it'll be in another city."---Greg, evil brother of Jack.

---------------------------------------

Is it time now for our first "babe with a gun"? Or our first "Kim Bauer" be-a-like?

Is it me or is this guy in detention look, from his profile angle, just a bit like Dick Morris?

---------------------------------------

"You know that's Jack's son."----the wife

Jack never was the "house guest" type. And, Jack has many uses for cords from lamps.

"You're hurting me now!"----Greg
"Trust me, I'm not."----Jack

The President speaks..............."did the guy change the teleprompter?" (The wife).

Well, that we don't know, but we do know Jack has multiple uses for a trash bag as well.

--------------------------------------
Next hour......meet the father, wonder what sister-in-law is doing glued to the bannister, and, what'll happen to Karen.

I doubt Chloe gets time to check out The Price Is Right.

No comments: