Sunday, July 23, 2006

Vacation, all I ever wanted......

.....and it is over.

Went back to the office this PM (by choice) to get a handle on what I would find when I got back officially in the morning. It wasn't so bad!! :)

My wife and daughter came in and did some "decoratin'", including a big, thick poster my brother made for my birthday celebrating the Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup victory!!!

For the first time in many years, I actually am NOT excited about returning to work (please note, I AM a workaholic, and realize it....), but that feeling should go away as Monday morning progresses....

The vacation?

First 3 days: horrible

Second 3 days: mostly great!!

Third 3 days: saw vacation slipping away---went into medium funk---came out in time to have a great Sunday.

And, may I say that the open house we had Sunday from 3 to 5 went EXTREMELY well. :)

No comments: