Friday, March 10, 2006

Silhouettes.....

Silhouette.....

A drawing consisting of the outline of something, especially a human profile, filled in with a solid color.

An outline that appears dark against a light background.
---I could now be considered a silhouette of who I was, say 10 years ago. The outline is similar (bigger in the belly, though..), but the insides are, well, much different, much unknown/unexplained, thus, appearing dark....

---That doesn't mean I have a dark heart, by the way. I'm saved by the blood of Jesus Christ! But I won't be perfect nor will I understand all the stuff that comprises me and my life until I see Him face to face.

---Good news! The first two words of definition #1 are "a drawing". They can be erased, altered, even trashed and redone. In other words, change is always possible.

No comments: