Thursday, March 06, 2008

Big Brother Changes!!

So, no more couples on Big Brother. Had I been paying better attention to their title graphic, I would've known it sooner (the "Til Death Do Us Part" portion was eliminated, I believe, before they made the announcement).

I actually liked Allison, so I wasn't happy to see her have to go through what she did.

My fave is still Sheila, and I'm rooting for Adam, too. I was hoping he would win HOH, for I thought the "unknowns" of Adam (he really has been under the radar, except for being a great source of nicotine) would make for a wild week of changes.

Ryan, on the other hand, I think will make the week more tranquil, though, you have to think he's stunned at today's developments.

--You could be out.
--You're out.
--Wait a minute.
--Everyone break up!
--You could be out again.
--You're not, and she is.
--I'm HOH?!??!!!?

What a day. Looks like the game will go on for awhile, and I'm glad. I haven't followed BB since the first one.

P.S.----SOMEBODY HIRE ME!!!

No comments: