Monday, October 09, 2006

Tired....anyone else tired....??

Not much to say tonight....

--I purposely stopped watching the news for a few days not wanting to hear about the Foley stuff....

--Lots of emotional feelings the past several days, with sadness being the dominant one. I don't like sadness.

--Rain. LOTS of rain. Friday and Saturday. This meant no football game to call Friday night; it was moved up to Thursday night and I couldn't be there. Rats. PH did win, 54-0. Homecoming is this Friday, weather permitting.

--Got my quarterly "number one all the way" haircut. The morning autumn breeze feels so good on the old cranium.

--And finally, I can't wait to see who the Oakland Raiders pick #1 in the April 2007 NFL draft......can they draft an entire offensive line with the pick??

No comments: