Thursday, April 14, 2005

A quick hello and quicker update.....

Very, very busy with work the past couple of days, so to surmise:

--Our school officially has a PTA. It's so heartwarming and stirring, I can barely stand it. *tongue now loosened from cheek*.......

--We're going home Saturday. Our former school, before being ruthlessly rezoned, Longdale Elementary, is holding their annual Spring Fling. I am very proud to say I am volunteering, helping at the ticket booth. Pretty sad when someone has to go back to a previous school for his children to find one interested in his volunteering. I'll have more on this subject over the weekend, with pics and everything!

--We're heading to Williamsburg Sunday, for the heck of it, I guess. Actually because we honestly can't afford a trip to the Beach for our annual overnighter (they blew the budget in the Mountains!!) hee..hee...

--I'm off work Monday, so I'll be voraciously working like a dog tonight and tomorrow to leave them in good shape for Monday.

--And finally, WELCOME BACK BASEBALL!!!! The last time they swung for the fences at RFK, I was four years old, listening to Washington Senators baseball on the radio in my brother's upper bunk, while I slept in the lower one.

That's been a LONG time ago. :)

No comments: