Monday, February 04, 2008

Follow-up to Sgt. Carmelo Rodriguez report.......

.....if you did not see my February 1st post with a link to a video from the CBS Evening News, just scroll down past the Giants postings.

My first blog love, Ala, came across the story and posted it, too at her site:

http://mobyrebuttal.blogspot.com

Click HERE to see more information she provided concerning the Feres Doctrine, the repulsing law from the U.S. Supreme Court in 1950. You need to read it, then you need to email/call your Senators and Congressman!

I know I will be; this must change. How can those who offer their lives for our freedom be treated like this?????

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AND READ!! THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Hauck said...

Hey Rob,

Rachel Hauck here! You won the copy of Amy Grant's book.

Send me your snail mail. :) Go to Contact on my web site.

Thanks! Rachel:)