Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Uncle Frank! Or...enjoy my latest nostalgia kick....

The World's Best Brother turned (fill in the blank here) today!

My daughter was honored to read the school announcements each day this week on the school TV! One thing she did was announce birthdays....I asked her to slide in "and my Uncle Frank" today, but we thought that may not be the greatest idea. :)

-------------------------------

You'll notice lots of YouTube videos lately as I wax poetic (that age 40 thing again?) and find LOTS of wonderful memories from way, way back.

I mean, where else in the world can you find, in seconds,

---The King of 8's from Sesame Street
---The Opening to the Game Show "Whew!"
---One of wrestling's best-ever brawls, circa 1989
---Classic cereal commercials
---and "I SAID A BEEF HOT LINK!"

Right here, my friends! Right here. :)

Enjoy the past posted, and the videos still to come!

P.S.---Good Grief, that's Princess number 9!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention....It's been a great B day trip to Massenutten. The caverns are still very attracting, and Skyline Drive was awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you remember your brother, but not one word about the Mother that gave you life.