Friday, August 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!!

Happy Birthday to Blog, Happy Birthday to Blog.......

.....sorry, I know, a little carried away I am. :)

I cannot believe today begins year four in the blogosphere; it's been so much fun.

I'm not Drudge or Arianna or my lady Blonde Sagacity, but I am proud of my finite slice of the world of blogging.

Why do I do it? It's a place to talk when I have something to say, a place for releasing what my brain thinks is creative writing and discussion (all depends upon your definition of "creative", of course!), a place to share the events of this, the Witham Nation, the events in my heart, a struggle with OCD and depression, even reviews of the high school football games I get to call on the radio (my alma mater, too!)

So, to those of you who actually invest a few moments here, a big thank you! For the people I run into in the blogosphere thanks to tags and keywords, thanks to God! I enjoy meeting lots of people from all walks of life. After all, that's what My Boss did. :)

Off to year four. What's coming? One can only hope for a resurgence of NC State basketball, another Moody Blues concert, and lots of hot se.......oh. Wifey may read. She wouldn't like that comment released to the world. Wouldn't be prudent to post that at this juncture. Thanks Bush 41 for those words of wisdom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a great milestone! As far as Moody Blues? We saw them in concert here...it was by far the best!!! We even got t-shirts! They only get better with time!

Have a wonderful weekend! Michele sent me but I'm so very glad she did!

Chris said...

Congrats on the blog anniversary. I like stopping by. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! I can't believe it's been four years -that's awesome.

:)