Monday, May 04, 2009

Specter Claims Kemp Would Be Alive if Congress Better Funded Medical Research - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Specter Claims Kemp Would Be Alive if Congress Better Funded Medical Research - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis


This is nuts. Following logic, since the late Mr. Kemp served in the House for 18 years, he then contributed to his own death by not voting for enough money for government funding of cancer research.

I guess my question to Senator Specter would be, "How much is the threshold Kemp would have had to reach in order to "buy" more time to be alive today?"

Disgusting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your article – it was some great information. I think you and your readers might be interested in another article I found on Medical and Dry Eyes.

www.whatistheeye.wordpress.com