Monday, December 31, 2007

And for 2008?

What do I pray for?

---A new job, and soon! Early signs of brainrot have set in.

---Continued improve health for the Queen of LapBand, wifey!!

---A quiet, enjoyable 20th wedding anniversary. That means a "kid-sitter". They're not babies anymore....

---The preparation I'll need to watch my baby girl begin MIDDLE SCHOOL.

---A new job! (oh, sorry, repeat. For a moment I thought I was having to type reruns due to the writers' strike.)

---Healing for my friend, Mike.

---To finally connect to a church.

---To sleep NO days away (unless I was up partying all night the night before)

---For wisdom when I encounter new people in my life.

---That I won't lose touch with my friends from the old jobsite.

---That I don't take things for granted like health insurance, our house not burning down, a car that runs daily, and three dollars to buy six bottles of Mountain Dew.

---The ability to blog another year.

---and finally, to keep up this new amount of time spent with the kids. It won't be long until they're gone. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be prayin' along side you bro! Now...about that all night party business, I remember those days!

Happy New Year to all from the Bro in New Bern NC!!!!!!!!