Monday, October 16, 2006

Let's Make A Dizzy Deal!!!

Before Deal or No Deal, there was TV's original pick and choose game show, Let's Make A Deal.
For those of you who don't remember it, there were ways to win prizes and cash, but the "Big Deal" of the day involved three doors. You chose which of the three doors you would want (which could have anything behind it), then we'd all discover what they had won.

Well, Friday and again today, I had my own personal game of "Three Doors". But it was a nasty combination of dizziness and lightheadness. And, both times, it happened in the van, while driving, on the way to work.

No fun. There's the comment of the year.

So, my psych is helping to eliminate this physical manifestation of my level of stress, and, stop the panic attacks like I had at work Friday (I went outside and hid until it ended). So far, so good. I still feel a little "weird". Some would say that's normal for me, but I digress....

So, walking into the hospital this morning, the sliding door slides, and I almost try to go through, well, the door where it slid to, rather than the opening. Nothing like choosing between door one and door two.

Now, on the other hand, dizzy lovemaking wouldn't be so bad. Imagine having three images of your wife (or hubby) while you, well, enjoy? Lord, if the dizziness EVER happens again, let's have it then, okay? hee hee......


PS---Guess I, ah, focus on one segment of Deal or No Deal, eh? Click on link above to understand my comment. :)

No comments: